Monday, October 15, 2007

Another busy weekend

Our weekends seem to be jam packed these days! And this one was no exception. Friday and Saturday we had a great time at the Rock n' Roll San Jose Half Marathon expo in San Jose, CA. As I mentioned in the last post, this was the return to the place where it all began for us so I was really quite special to be back....In the year we've grown and expanded our product line and it has been thrilling to say the least.

We were also very excited to see a number of our first customers! A few even came back wearing what they bought from us last year! That was the best. Imagine you're a singer and you hear your song on the radio for the first time--that is what seeing our shirts on customers is like for us.

And that was just Friday and Saturday--we'll tell you about Sunday in the next post.

How busy was your weekend? Or should we be jealous because you were able to just chill???? Do tell....

1 comment:

Andrew Donahey said...

OK, now I'm even more convinced that you and SheRuns will give the sports wear titans a run for their money. Thanks for talking with me at the Fitness Expo last Friday. Your energy is contagious and I'm eager to watch your rise. Check out Sport Mouth and the Mouth Off blog where I blogged on SheRuns. Nothing ground breaking, but I think we'll see each other around.