Monday, August 11, 2008

Guest Blogger Jennifer G.

Jennifer runs with her girlfriends to stay motivated and to reconnect....

My name is Jennifer G., I live in the Washington D.C. metro area and I have run (on and off) since high school. (Considering the fact that I am 36 now, I think it falls into the “whole life” category.) I didn’t actually start running in races until my early thirties though. I have developed an intense love with the sport since then. My favorite quote? “My sport is your sport’s punishment!”

Every Saturday I get together with a couple of girlfriends (and an occasional guy friend) to do my long run. We run a minimum of ten miles right now. We are currently in training for the Ragnar Relay in Washington D.C. (183 miles) and the Baltimore Half Marathon.


Do you run with friends or family? How do you stay motivated?

No comments: